RRU social media code of conduct
Your ideas, identities and experiences are welcomed and valued at Royal Roads University. We believe that diversity enriches community, expands learning and advances knowledge. We strive to increase understanding, appreciation and engagement with each other, making us more compassionate human beings and strengthening the fabric of our communities.
Our expectation is that we will support one another in fulfilling these commitments, including on our social platforms, cultivating a whole, thriving community that is greater than the sum of its parts. By commenting on our social channels, posts and ads, you are agreeing to follow the RRU Social Media Code of Conduct.
RRU reserves the right to remove any comments or posts that:
- Use hateful, racist, violent, profane, or inappropriate language
- Contain personal attacks or insults
- Appear to be spam or soliciting posts
- Promote drug or alcohol use or illegal activity
- Are off-topic
- Appear to be harassment or repeated behaviours
- Contain personal identifying information of yourself or others