Work in Canada after graduation

After you graduate from Royal Roads, you might be able to work in Canada temporarily if you meet the requirements.

Post-Graduation Work Permit Program

Canada has a program called the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. If you're eligible, you can get a permit to work in Canada for up to three years after you graduate. The length of time you'll be allowed to work depends on the program you took in school.


You'll need to apply to the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program while your study permit is still valid. You'll also need to apply within 180 days of receiving a written letter from Royal Roads that says you've completed your program.

Need support? You can get immigration advising from Royal Roads.