The School of Communication & Culture invites you to join the third annual Conference on Communication Ethics, taking place on February 22 and 23, 2023!
Communication can act as an ethical force in society. This two-day event aims to challenge, clarify and expand our ethical capacities as professional communicators.
Join us as we explore the following themes:
- Indigenous Professional Communication
- Restoring Humanity in Turbulent Times
- Creating Community After the Pandemic
- Why Local News Matters
- Socially Engaged Theatre
- AI and Post-Secondary Education
- Poetry and the Language of Decolonization
You're welcome to join us for the whole conference or tune in to the session(s) of your choice! Make sure to register for this free virtual event to receive the conference link.
Click to download our full conference schedule, which includes details about each session and our speakers.Register